Follow the steps below to Roya Fadai’s wedding eyeshadow tutorial to wear this soft, pretty in pink look for your special day!
- Prime lid with
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
- With a flat brush, apply MAC’s pink shadow “Bling” to the entire eye lid over the white primer.
- Using MAC’s black Kohl eyeliner pencil “Smolder”, apply a clean thin line around the outer corners and into the crease.
- Blend out the black liner and using a fluffy crease brush, apply MAC’s matte dark navy eye shadow “Graphology” to set. Finish off this step, by adding Mac’s burgundy pink, “Hepcat” to the crease just above the Navy shade.
- Once again, apply “smolder” to the bottom lid and set that liner with “Graphology” as well, and add a bit of “Hepcat” just below to smoke it out using a thick angle brush.
- Using a liquid liner of your choice, very thinly line the top lash line just to darken. Also, not shown in the pictorial, but I added a beige limited edition lip liner by MAC called “Saunter” to my waterline (beige is a lot softer than white which can often look fake and doll like).
- Finish off with applying false lashes. I’m wearing Luxes Lashes in “Short Twill”.
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil
NYX Top Selling eye pencil features a creamy, non-crease formula that glides on smoothly and can be used as both an eye shadow and an eye liner.