15 Stunning Valentine’s Day Inspired Eye Art Looks
I thought long and hard about doing a Valentine’s Day Makeup post because I’ve seen SO many gorgeous, sexy looks lately! But…. I already have TONS of Valentine’s Day Makeup Looks on YouTube in a playlist (you can find the Valentine’s Day Makeup Playlist here) everyone does that right? So I thought, “Why not do something out of the ordinary?” and then it hit me…. Valentine’s Day Eye Art.
YES! I’m totally in love with eye art, and I’m amazed at what these artists can do, so I had to post my favorites from around the web. I hope you enjoy them and are as inspired by these awesome works of eye art as I have been! Enjoy.
NOTE: This is a very image heavy post. Please be patient while all the gorgeousness loads.
1. The detail that went into Angie Y’s Valentine’s Day Eye Art is unreal! The hearts intertwined with the vines and the little red crystals comes together in one beautiful piece.
2. No one does dramatic & creative like Zena Dramatic Addict! This bold Valentine’s Day Eye Art is complete with a red and white heart filled eyebrow!
3. Face by Emily created a sort of “Anti-Valentine’s Day” look with this piece of Eye Art. The ombre eyebrow, the super winged out eyeliner, the silver skull accent… so creative!
4. Next is another “Anti-Valentine’s Day” look by Zena Dramatic Addict. I just love how the eyebrow pierces the heart, and those contact lenses are killer!
5. No one intrigues me quite like Beauty and the Pig. Both her AND Piggy Macbeth rocked out this Valentine’s Day Eye Art! The lashes are so lush, the red ombre brow is aMAZing and I love the tiny little black heart accents!
6. This super smokey eye with red crystals by Vegas Nay is technically for Christmas, but really… what’s sexier than a sexy smoked out eye with red crystals for Valentine’s Day?!
7. You could wear this sweet pink eyeshadow with winged liner by Glitter Girl C any day of the year, but the addition of the cute red hearts definitely elevates this adorable look to Eye ART!
8. You can’t talk about Eye Art and not include the uber talented Katie Alves, just impossible! This look was inspired by Alice in Wonderland’s Queen of Hearts, but red + black + hearts + awesomeness, that definitely equals Valentine’s Day!
9. Another awesome Eye Art piece by Katie Alves. This look was inspired by the movie Warm Bodies (which I loved!) and has a funky vibe to it with the subtle blue veins.
10. Yet another Eye Art piece by Katie Alves (can you tell how much I love her work?!). This look was part of her Seven Deadly Sins series, and was inspired again by Alice in Wonderland’s Queen of Hearts. It was way too heart-y for me NOT to include!
11. This Valentine’s Day Eye Art by Makeup by Cari is called “The Tree of Life”, and it’s definitely giving me life! It’s so pink, those hearts are flawless, and those eyelashes are just gorgeous!
12. Kim J Luv‘s Valentine’s Day look is a more subtle, wearable Eye Art. The pale pink is perfectly accented by leopard print style glitter hearts!
13. Nothing says Valentine’s Day like this super glittery pink look by Makeup by Cari. Throw in some dramatic eyelashes and tons of skillfully placed crystals, and you have Eye ART!
14. Alexys Fleming (MadeULook by Lex / CreativeBoss) ALWAYS outdoes herself with her looks, and this Anti-Valentine’s Day look is no exception! The broken hearts, the vampy lips, the intense crystal studded eyelashes, the crazy contact lenses… definitely screams “Screw Valentine’s Day!” lol and I LOVE IT! Lex has a full video tutorial for this look, click here to watch it!
15. Last, but definitely not least, here is another jaw dropping piece of Valentine’s Day Art by Alexys Fleming entitled “The Walking Valentine”! If you know me or follow me, you know for certain, there’s one thing I love…. zombies!! I could say so many things about this amazing piece, but I’ll simply say “It’s killer!” …. Get it? Zombie… killer… they eat people? Aaaaah yes, I am a dork. Lex has a full video tutorial for this look, click here to watch it!
And there you have it! The most artistic, amazing pieces of Valentine’s Day Eye Art I found in my interweb travels. I hope you enjoyed the pieces as much as I did… these ladies have some SERIOUS creative talent, so be sure to follow them from the linkbacks above! They will never disappoint you, unlike Valentine’s Day. Kidding, kidding, totally kidding…. have an awesome Valentine’s Day Beauties! xoxo