This easy Winged Eyeliner tutorial will help you achieve this dramatic, bold, sexy look in 4 simple steps!
- Dip Angled Definer brush into your Gel Eyeliner Pot. Draw a line from the outer edge of your upper lid in the direction of right outside your brow, creating a small “wing”.
- Draw a line from the tip of your wing towards the inside of your eyelid.
- Continue the line to the inner corner of your upper eyelid.
- Use your brush & gel liner to fill in the wing you’ve drawn.
- Go out, and flaunt your sexy cat eye!
Get the Look:
* HOT TIP * – For a fun, sexy, bold look, step outside of your comfort zone… don’t choose black! Grab another fun color and wing it out.
View Full Makeup Tutorials Gallery »