Nail Design Ideas Gallery
Welcome to BeautyTNT’s Nail Design Ideas Gallery! Here you will find inspiration for just about every type of manicure you can think of. We have created an awesome collection of nail designs from fantastic nail artists including wedding nails, stiletto nails, dotticures, French tips & half moon manis, animal prints, glitter & texture polish designs, striping tape & stamping nail art, and more! Below you’ll find information on what tools are used to create your favorite nail art and where you can find them for cheap; scroll down just a bit further for the Nail Art Ideas Gallery or click here to jump down to the Gallery section. Enjoy!
If you’re looking for helpful nail design tutorials, you will find them here: Nail Art Tutorials Gallery
- Nail Art Brushes: Nail Art Brushes are used to create some of the most intricate, beautiful nail designs you’ll come across. The brushes come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes and are used to create simple manicures, or elaborate, highly detailed works of art right on your nails! You’ll find manicures created by nail art brushes in every category in our Gallery, but some of the most stunning examples can be found in our “Hand Painted” section. Click here for extremely affordable Nail Art Brushes Kits ($3 – $15) to begin creating your own nail art!
- Nail Studs: Nail studs are the accents you see on manicures that are metallic, pearl, sometimes even jewelled and come in the shape of spikes, diamonds, squares, skulls, animals… you name it! You’ll find tons of nail stud manicures in our “3D Nails & Nail Charms” category. There are a wide variety of nail studs here.
- Dotting Tools: Lots and lots of dots! Manicures that include many spots & dots, better known as Dotticures, are a lot of fun and really cute. Dotticures are extremely popular, and you’ll find them in our “Chevrons & Dots” category below. Dotting tools are very inexpensive, and are easy to use with a bit of practice. Click here for some extremely affordable dotting tools (full sets for under $5) to get you started!
- Nail Stamping: Nail Stamping is the technique of applying nail polish to a stamp via a stamping plate, then gently rolling it over your manicure to achieve effects such as lace, animal print, brocade, and many other patterns. You’ll find a lot of nail stamping inspiration and examples in our “Stamping” section. Click here to see the hundreds of nail stamping plates you can choose from!
- Rhinestones: Rhinestones are used to add sparkle and beauty to many nail art designs. You’ll find them on tons of manicures in our “3D Nails & Nail Charms” section, and they come in too many sizes and colors to count! You’ll find a massive selection of nail art Rhinestones here.
- 3D Nail Charms & Crystals: 3D Nail Charms & Crystals are used in many, MANY designs you’ll find here in our Gallery located in the “3D Nails & Nail Charms” category. Bows, skulls, crystals of every color, anchors, caviar beads, Fimo slices… these are great examples of 3D Nail Charms. You’ll find a HUGE collection of extremely affordable 3D Nail Charms here.
- Striping Tape: Striping Tape is used to either section off an area of your nail before you paint it to create gorgeous straight lines, OR it can also be used for decoration. It comes in a wide variety of colors and really adds amazing detail to a nail design. Find inspiration and examples in our “Tape Manicures” category below. Click here for a Striping Tape bundle that includes 30 colors (including metallics!) for just $0.99.
- Tip Guides: Nail Tip Guides are used to help you create the perfect French Manicure, chevron pattern, and half moon designs. They are stickers you place on your nails before you apply nail polish to achieve a desired effect. Examples of manicures that were created using these guides can be found in our “Chevrons & Dots” and “French Tips & Half Moons” categories. Here you can find all kinds of Nail Tip Guides to assist in your nail art.
- Nail Wraps: Nail Wraps are pre-made design sheets for your nails! If you want an awesome design, but don’t have the time or skill to create one yourself, nail wraps are a great alternative. They really aren’t very difficult to apply, and can last up to a few weeks. You can also use them to enhance your own nail design. Visit our “Decals & Wraps” section to see examples of Nail Wrap manicures. You’ll find a large selection of Nail Wraps here.
- Nail Stickers: Nail Stickers are exactly what they sound like, stickers you can use to decorate your manicure! They are very easy to apply and come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and colors. Animals, moustaches, flowers, filigree, lace… so many designs the possibilities for your nail art are endless! You’ll find many styles of Nail Stickers here.
- Water Decals: Water Decals are “stickers” that are activated by water which you then place on top of your nail design/polish. They are used in most of the gorgeous manicures you can find in our “Decals & Wraps” section. You can find a huge selection of Water Decals here.